We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ooblets is a creature collection and farming life sim game currently in development by Glumberland.
Plant, water, and reap crops, manage and expand your farm, collect cool items, and befriend the townsfolk andOoblets.
Use the crops you grow to upgrade and heal your Ooblets. Buy and own a shop and sell surplus crops and items to the townsfolk.
Explore regions like the Mamoonia desert, spooky Nullwhere, and more. Discover unique Ooblets and battle trainers on the way.
- 1 Features
- 2 FAQ
- 2.1 What is this game?
- 2.2 Where can I buy the game?
- 2.3 What is the release date?
- 2.4 What platforms will Ooblets be available on?
- 2.5 Will you release the game on the ___?
- 2.6 Will there be multiplayer?
- 2.7 How big is the team?
- 2.8 Can I help out?
- 2.9 How much will the game cost?
- 2.10 How many Ooblets will there be?
- 2.11 Will Ooblets evolve like Pokemon?
- 3 Glossary
- 4 Basics
- 5 Ooblet Clubs
- 6 Phrases
- 7 Places
- 8 Machines
- 9 External links
Features[edit | edit source]
- Start life in a little rundown farm that you will cultivate, improve, and customize.
- Customize your character's clothing, hair style, and general look.
- Dance-battle wild Ooblets and fellow Ooblet trainers using a turn-based RPG battle system.
- Explore a variety of locations across Oob, each with unique biomes, plants, characters, and Ooblets.
- Grow new friends by planting Ooblet seeds that will blossom into baby Ooblets.
- Join an Ooblet Club that matches your personality.
- Unlock new shops and buildings in town as you complete quests and explore.
- Upgrade your house with new decor, furniture, and upgrades.
- Run a shop selling crops and items for jellies.
- Level up your Ooblets and unlock new moves through dance-battles and feeding them crops.
- Collect seeds, items, furniture, machinery, badges, and friends along the way.
FAQ[edit | edit source]
What is this game?[edit | edit source]
Ooblets is a creature collection and farming life sim game, combining elements of Harvest Moon, Pokémon, and Animal Crossing.
Where can I buy the game?[edit | edit source]
It is currently in development. Wishlist it on Steam to be notified of its release.
What is the release date?[edit | edit source]
The developers are aiming for early 2019 or later.
What platforms will Ooblets be available on?[edit | edit source]
It is confirmed for release on PC and Xbox One.
Will you release the game on the ___?[edit | edit source]
The main focus is on PC and Xbox One for the initial release. The game's release on other platforms may be possible later.
Will there be multiplayer?[edit | edit source]
No. The developers have stated implementing it would double the time to make Ooblets. It may be possible later on, or in a sequel.
How big is the team?[edit | edit source]
The core team is husband and wife duo: Rebecca: Artist and Programmer and Ben: Game Designer and Writer. Freelancers contribute as well.
Can I help out?[edit | edit source]
Yes, spreading the word helps. If you want to support Ooblets, you can become a patron and get rewards.
How much will the game cost?[edit | edit source]
There is no confirmed price yet.
How many Ooblets will there be?[edit | edit source]
There are currently 36 Ooblets that have been implemented in-game. Their aim is to have at least 40 Ooblets implemented for the initial release.
Will Ooblets evolve like Pokemon?[edit | edit source]
No. Ooblets will grow larger as they level up, but their appearance will not change.
Glossary[edit | edit source]
Basics[edit | edit source]
- Ooblet - A creature that grows from the ground with a face.
- Ooblets - The plural of Ooblet and the namesake of an upcoming game.
- Oob - The land of Ooblets.
- Oobish - The language of Oob.
- Followbabies - Your team of active ooblets.
- Treabies - Food for ooblets.
- Grumboire - A semi-magical book that keeps track of in-game stats.
- Nurnies - Items that are integral to machine creation and maintenance.
- Beanjuice - An energy drink made out of juiced beans.
- Spressy - Premium Beanjuice.
- Oobnet - Telecomputing network of Oob.
- Puter - A machine that lets you buy items.
- Gummies - The currency of Oob.
- Gleamies - Ultra rare Ooblets.
- Oobcoop - House for Ooblets.
Ooblet Clubs[edit | edit source]
- Frunbuns - The cutie club.
- Bonus: Discounted treabies.
- Function: Makes and sells treabies.
- Favorite Ooblet: Petula
- Peaksnubs - The classy club.
- Bonus: Discounted fertilizer.
- Function: Makes and sells fertilizer.
- Favorite Ooblet: Moogy
- Mossprouts - The adventurer's club.
- Bonus: Discounted Ooblet quests.
- Function: Manages Ooblet quests.
- Favorite Ooblet - Shrumbo
- Mimpins - The awkward tech club.
- Bonus: Discounted machines.
- Makes and sells machines and equipment.
- Favorite Ooblet: Sidekey
Phrases[edit | edit source]
- Dailyo - A common Oobish greeting.
- Goshzookie - A common Oobish exclamation.
- Howdo - A common Oobish greeting.
- My squishin' heart - An Oobish exclamation of endearment.
- Splenda - Splendid.
Places[edit | edit source]
- Badgetown - A quiet town at the edge of Oob.
- Port Forward - A floating town in Oob.
- Nullwhere - A swamp region of Oob.
- Kibbon - A mythical creature that is a mix of kitten and gibbon.
- Kibbon-bon - A clothing shop in Badgetown.
- Mamoonia - A desert region in Oob.
- Manatwee - A furniture shop in Badgetown.
- Vampire Bento - A Halloween shop in Port Forward.
Machines[edit | edit source]
- Gotsapon - A machine to insert cash and get items.
- Soggifier - Makes soggy inedible slop.
- Gooperator - Makes jams, custards, icing, and sauces.
- Crunchster - Crunches materials.
- Seedpeater - Makes seeds out of plants and other seeds.
- Fertburper - Makes fertilizer.
- Plankplunker - Makes fences and paths.
- Beanjuice Brewer - Brews beanjuice.
- Spressy Pressy - Brews spressy.
- Cupcakerator - Brews cupcakes.
- Pie Forge - Forges pies.
- Cakemaker - Makes cakes.