Ooblets is a creature collection and farming game currently being developed by Glumberland.
Plant, water and harvest crops, manage and expand your farm, collect all sorts of junk, make friends, and also make littler friends (ooblets).
Use the crops you grow to befriend, upgrade, and heal ooblets. Buy a little shop and sell your excess crops and junk to the townspeople.
Explore regions like the Mamoonia desert, the spooky Nullwhere, bustling Hubton, and more! Discover loads of ooblets and battle other trainers all over the place.
- 1 Some features
- 2 FAQ
- 2.1 WHAT IS THIS GAME?
- 2.2 WHERE CAN I BUY THE GAME?
- 2.3 WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATE?
- 2.4 WHAT PLATFORMS WILL OOBLETS BE AVAILABLE ON?
- 2.5 WILL YOU RELEASE THE GAME ON THE ___?
- 2.6 WILL THERE BE MULTIPLAYER?
- 2.7 HOW BIG IS THE TEAM?
- 2.8 CAN I HELP OUT?
- 2.9 HOW MUCH WILL THE GAME COST?
- 2.10 CAN I CHOOSE MY CHARACTER'S IDENTITY?
- 2.11 HOW MANY OOBLETS WILL THERE BE?
- 2.12 WILL THE OOBLETS EVOLVE, LIKE IN POKEMON?
- 2.13 MY THIRST OF KNOWLEDGE HASN'T BEEN FILLED. WHAT CAN I DO?
- 3 Videos
- 4 External links
Some features[edit | edit source]
- Live a simple life working the land (and battling magical creatures)
- You get a little house you can decorate and expand
- Play at your own pace. Leave the stresses of city living behind you
- Take part in a bustling little town full of characters
- Open world exploring
- Visit a variety of regions
- Automate production with things like sprinklers
- Run a shop!
- Join an Ooblet club. Feel wanted and appreciated. Distrust other clubs' members.
- A load of quest for you to enjoy.
FAQ[edit | edit source]
WHAT IS THIS GAME?[edit | edit source]
It’s Ooblets. It’s like Harvest Moon meets Pokémon meets Animal Crossing. You’ll like it.
WHERE CAN I BUY THE GAME?[edit | edit source]
You can wait for its release on steam!
WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATE?[edit | edit source]
There isn’t a firm release date but we’re aiming for 2018.
WHAT PLATFORMS WILL OOBLETS BE AVAILABLE ON?[edit | edit source]
We’ll initially be releasing Ooblets on PC and Xbox One
WILL YOU RELEASE THE GAME ON THE ___?[edit | edit source]
Mebbe one day bebe! Who knows?
WILL THERE BE MULTIPLAYER?[edit | edit source]
We think multiplayer would work really well for Ooblets, but implementing it would basically double the time to make the game, so we’re not planning on it. Maybe we can do it in a sequel!
HOW BIG IS THE TEAM?[edit | edit source]
The core team is just two people: Nonplayercat who does the art and programming, and Perplamps who is the game designer and writer.
CAN I HELP OUT?[edit | edit source]
Yes! It would help if you spread the word about Ooblets! The more people interested in Ooblets means more opportunities open up for us. Every retweet - Nonplayercat or Perplamps - or reblog or shoutout or forward to your grandchildren is super appreciated.
If you’d like to support development, you can become a patron and get some nifty rewards!
HOW MUCH WILL THE GAME COST?[edit | edit source]
Nothing is decided yet, those kind of details will be chosen later in the game's development. - Answered on Discord
CAN I CHOOSE MY CHARACTER'S IDENTITY?[edit | edit source]
Being not humans, there are no specific sex assigned. You can decide on whichever you like while customizing them throughout the game. - Answered on Discord
HOW MANY OOBLETS WILL THERE BE?[edit | edit source]
Nothing is for sure yet. There will be more, but how much more is still to decide. - Answered on Discord
WILL THE OOBLETS EVOLVE, LIKE IN POKEMON?[edit | edit source]
The ooblets grow (get bigger) as they level up, but they don't evolve in the same sense as pokemon - Answered on Discord
MY THIRST OF KNOWLEDGE HASN'T BEEN FILLED. WHAT CAN I DO?[edit | edit source]
You can always come to the discord and talk with the awesome community and the fabulous game devs if you ever want more info or just to chat!